What Information We Collect
The information we may collect while you access or use our website (http://www.GawkBox.com) or our services and related products may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Contact information (such as name, address, postal code, e-mail address and telephone number);
- Social media profile information (such as username and other profile data);
- Financial and billing information (such as social security number for reporting to tax authorities & wire transfer details for processing payments);
- Demographic information (such as gender, age and occupation) and information about individual preferences; and
- Any other information you may transmit to us or authorize us to obtain from you or a third party about our services.
How We Use Your Information
We never sell your personally identifiable information (“PII”) to anyone. We use your information to:
- Provide GawkBox to you.
- Allow you to sign into your creator account.
- Allow you to earn money as a creator.
- Send you emails relevant to the Service.
- Improve our Service.
- Prevent fraud and abuse on GawkBox.
Sharing with Third Parties
We will only share your personally identifiable data (“PII”) data under the following circumstances:
- If we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation valid legal process (e.g., subpoenas or warrants served on us), to protect the security or integrity of Discovry, and to protect the rights, property, or safety of Discovry, its employees, users, or others. If we are going to release your data, we will do our best to provide you with notice in advance by email, unless we are prohibited by law from doing so.
However, non-personally identifiable information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Disabling Your Account
You can permanently disable your account at any time by sending an email to email@example.com. This will remove our access to your YouTube authentication. You can also revoke our access to your YouTube data via the Google security and settings page at https://security.google.com/settings/security/permissions. After an account is disabled, we continue to store your basic account details, including channel name and email address.
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints about our privacy practices, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not specifically market to children under 13 or knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and are aware that your children have provided us with personal information, please contact us.
To register for an account, you must be at least 13 years old. If you know a user is under the age of 13, please report them to us.
You also recognize that the processing of your personal data in the United States might not provide for an equal level of data protection as is granted in countries within the European Union.
Last updated 2/8/2017